2011年8月16日星期二

Milan God front revealed the emotional moment: I'm from here to the world




From the boy who loves football in MaErMo street, to the top star who conquers Europe, zlatan ibrahimovic, with the rossoneri gold exporting with the identity of the leader. Our home fans give the once very not the identity of soccer jerseys for sale "strangers" face, 24000 fans full stadium an ankle injury, although the siege performance is not satisfactory, but ibrahimovic passionate, "said this is my home, MaErMo in my heart!"

Ibrahimovic grew in Sweden and Germany, the rosenberg "slums" although distance MaErMo the railway station only 10 minutes, but contain the immigrants from all over the world. Ac milan striker's parents were from Croatia, bosnia and ibrahimovic first soccer class; it is the block dust float in the sky of the streets, the swedes finished memories, "here, but I also had a poor well. When 18 years old I first went to the downtown. I said, 'this is another world, I will never come'" I spnet all the time in my neighborhood, in the street, playing football. My mother will point to rice from the balcony shout me home ".

Only four of the training camp barrs are ibrahimovic effect the first club, ac milan striker as to a junior levels deep memory game, substitute ibrahimovic stretch into the eight, "I guess it's because I'm late, coach until the on the bench, I let him understand that is a wrong choice, when I was a child, I was very thin, but I have already played as you see today".

In 1994, joined the MaErMo zlatan ibrahimovic, signed in 1996 and MaErMo first professional contract, ibrahimovic will descend into the serie b club career as a turning point, "we will lose the drop, the referee gave us a penalty, but no one dares to penalty, Fletcher was pressure but free throws, and then I misses the gradually grow for good players, this is the turning point in my life." Although ibrahimovic who calls himself "once tired of soccer," the Swedish people talent has been all over Europe, ajax for attention even five posted scouts ibrahimovic, including Adrian plug and this huck, finally, in his 40 times for MaErMo scored 16 goals in 12 million, after joining the ajax, also began to conquer Europe trip.

Ibrahimovic returned trip, with only a very television celtic jersey rights, for example, from Poland to Turkey, from Germany to Brazil, even al-jazeera also bought the copyright, the milan news network, "half" describe the world will watch the game, and 24000 tickets are sold out, the Swedish people early for the person of hometown hang the huge banners. Ibrahimovic to respond, "I'm really glad to be here to play the game. I know MaErMo have other interesting race, but milan is not always came here, and I'm not often in play here, so I think that these two things are very great things. I hope the weather will be good."

Despite the trophy can hold, after all, competitive significance is insufficient, even if the rossoneri backward, "all of the market is still pointed out," the bench, lai Gerry regardless of the ". Ibrahimovic seems to hold feet, although there are some heels, front shot fly shovel such "big action", but only two shots were from the free kick, the market ", "comments on performance is not satisfactory," gazzetta dello sport is analysis, "ibra is perhaps an ankle injury in the first half by the influence of the end," indeed the ibrahimovic immediately are surrounded by medical staff, ankle on apply ice prevention.

Ibrahimovic before the press conference is rare in speaking, from MaErMo topic, AC milan, the champions league, Antonio cassano players. Milan striker first compliment his old club, "cool, everybody's talking about the game, this is very interesting, I think I can in the place to start is very happy. I MaErMo began in all, I want to thank you for the club, I was just a boy. Maybe one day I will back to Sweden, back to MaErMo, but now I will play in the next few years, let us see what will happen in the future. Of course, I'll peak in the retired".

Swedish reviews his first season in milan, "last year I set a goal, and I will and a great team win last season. Sometimes I a little tired, but I want to win, and finally, very well. The first year of the new season? I feel a little tired, and I think the new season won't have this kind of thing....... We are milan, we also won the ball, I feel in the top class level. Now I only think about milan, there is no doubt that I will stay in milan a few years".

Ibrahimovic also comment on the his former club, "I know MaErMo players Anderson, he and many other players got the title last year. I think MaErMo is a very good team. I know a lot of players like milan, if pelosi Kerr, could come, bayern munich jersey it is very good. He was wounded, but he can become a better player. He is young, but very well, I like his way of football, I think he is a promising players", but the whole market "is not quite value milan striker eye," pelosi Kerr tversky dribbling good, but apparently is still not enough of milan's level ".

The xing ibrahimovic is still possible to comment on the top player, "now only a the best player in the world, messi (micro bo blog), cristiano ronaldo are good, but I prefer Wayne rooney, it's hard to say who is the best. This week he may better, but next week is another three people. They are on the same level," as to his zlatan ibrahimovic is very modest, "if I feel, is the best in the world? I think the mentality is the world on one of the strongest players, I feel happy for doing." Ibrahimovic and then explain the reason of confidence, "I believe in myself, some close to me also support me. You have to believe in yourself, my father hope I can be a lawyer, but I just want to play football, but it also changed," as for the future of the children, zlatan ibrahimovic to respond, "if my child also play great to me, they want to play tennis is the same, but now they are also to go to school."

Ibrahimovic believe that the new season will in the champions league as a somewhat, "we have a very strong team, and want to win in Europe, we know that we must ball do. Tell me about what is very easy, but now we have to play well.juventus jersey To have top competitive, perhaps we need one or two players. Despite the league title with, but we also want the champions league, it is a great pressure, also is the great responsibility, with the coach, too.
It is composed by kittyshinejerseyscoolcom 08.16.2011



Tags:
custom mexico jerseys
manchester united jersey
la galaxy jersey
liverpool jersey
inter milan jersey



没有评论:

发表评论