2013年5月2日星期四

Mocha Moms Rock Atlanta

to start my business and delivering my daughter Vanessa (here enjoying her first birthday cake) in October 2001. I looked forward to the wonderful adventure of motherhood. Instead, I promptly became miserable.Never one to give up. I called every mother I knew asking for help and encouragement! After jokingly (sort of) giving them a tongue lashing for not coming "clean" with me on what motherhood was really like. two dear friends said, "You need to join Mocha Moms," So that's what I did,Today, I am the National Work At Home Network Director for the organization. and this morning! I addressed the members in attendance on the topic of The New Family Business: How Moms Are Using Their Muscle To Create Familial Wealth! I am so grateful for the many women who told me that my message helped give them the tools to make their dream of being at home and building their own busienss a reality, Here I am pictured with several Mocha leaders! L to R: Damita Coats Wray (co-President of Northern PG chapter in Maryland)! Shalaun Newton (Director of Corporate Sponsorship)! Cheli English-Figaro (co-founder and President Emeritus, and also the first Mocha I ever talked to and the person who single handedly lead me through the early breast feeding process), Dee Dee Jackson (mother of 8 (yes, that's e-i-g-h-t) and current National President), me and LaShaun Phillips-Martin (co-President of Northern PG chapter). Whether you are an Indie Business Owner or not (but especially if you are) if you are a new parent (yes! there are opportunities for Mocha Dads too!). you just might find some encouragement and tools to help you make the most of your parenting experience at Mocha Moms, To find a chapter in your area, click here. If you have a story about how Mocha Moms or any other moms group has helped you juggle your family and your business, please share your story and best recommendations, I have heard a lot about Mocha Moms and would like to contact someone in the leadership role. I started my company Sun Chics Inspirational Products in January of 2008 after viewing several popular talk shows featuring our young children not feeling good about who they were. Being the mother of four beautiful Black American children I could not bare the thought of my children not being proud of themselves or the way God made them, I have produced several inspirational poems meant to encourage, inspire and motivate our youths of today! I would love to send some samples free of charge! If anyone from this organization is interested. I have about 4 samples that I will be able to send. Please respond to my email address as soon as possible! Most powerful effective SEO service in world get up to 100K backlinks now, Get incredible web traffic using best xrumer service today! We can post your marketing message up to 100K forums around the web, get thousands of backlinks and large online web traffic in shortest time! Most affordable and most powerful service for web traffic and backlinks in the world, Your post will be published up to 100000 forums worldwide your website will get insatnt traffic and massive increase in seo rankings just after few days or weeks. Order now:Mocha Moms Rock Atlanta Today, I spoke at the Mocha Moms National Conference outside Atlanta, Georgia,Without Mocha Moms. my life as a young mother would have been a train wreck, After marrying in May 2000! quitting my job in November 2000 to start my business and delivering my daughter Vanessa (here enjoying her first birthday cake) in October 2001. I looked forward to the wonderful adventure of motherhood. Instead! I promptly became miserable.Never one to give up! I called every mother I knew asking for help and encouragement, After jokingly (sort of) giving them a tongue lashing for not coming "clean" with me on what motherhood was really like. two dear friends said. "You need to join Mocha Moms." So that's what I did!Today, I am the National Work At Home Network Director for the organization, and this morning! I addressed the members in attendance on the topic of The New Family Business: How Moms Are Using Their Muscle To Create Familial Wealth! I am so grateful for the many women who told me that my message helped give them the tools to make their dream of being at home and building their own busienss a reality. Here I am pictured with several Mocha leaders. L to R: Damita Coats Wray (co-President of Northern PG chapter in Maryland)! Shalaun Newton (Director of Corporate Sponsorship), Cheli English-Figaro (co-founder and President Emeritus! and also the first Mocha I ever talked to and the person who single handedly lead me through the early breast feeding process). Dee Dee Jackson (mother of 8 (yes, that's e-i-g-h-t) and current National President), me and LaShaun Phillips-Martin (co-President of Northern PG chapter), Whether you are an Indie Business Owner or not (but especially if you are) if you are a new parent (yes. there are opportunities for Mocha Dads too,), you just might find some encouragement and tools to help you make the most of your parenting experience at Mocha Moms. To find a chapter in your area! click here, If you have a story about how Mocha Moms or any other moms group has helped you juggle your family and your business, please share your story and best recommendations. I have heard a lot about Mocha Moms and would like to contact someone in the leadership role, I started my company Sun Chics Inspirational Products in January of 2008 after viewing several popular talk shows featuring our young children not feeling good about who they were. Being the mother of four beautiful Black American children I could not bare the thought of my children not being proud of themselves or the way God made them, I have produced several inspirational poems meant to encourage! inspire and motivate our youths of today, I would love to send some samples free of charge! If anyone from this organization is interested! I have about 4 samples that I will be able to send. Please respond to my email address as soon as possible, Most powerful effective SEO service in world get up to 100K backlinks now. Get incredible web traffic using best xrumer service today. We can post your marketing message up to 100K forums around the web, get thousands of backlinks and large online web traffic in shortest time. Most affordable and most powerful service for web traffic and backlinks in the world! Your post will be published up to 100000 forums worldwide your website will get insatnt traffic and massive increase in seo rankings just after few days or weeks. Order now: It is composed by 2013-05-03 www.michaelkorsonsale.com.

没有评论:

发表评论