2011年5月17日星期二

Adams and Miller handsome to Haslem under the command: play will grab the full board

Sri Lanka to the two handsome, and Miller, Haslem off the bench for an order, hope they help the team on the field more than rebound, the Heat lost to the Bulls first battle too

many rebounds, both said they would try to compete for ... ...
"Sun Sentinel" message,Cheap MLB Jerseys yesterday, after a large margin loss to Chicago, the Heat today a serious training, the

training ground the energy we played, a competitor, this is the first game in the Eastern Conference finals in Miami lack. In training, the Heat coach Spohr Stella also to his

two substitute Stalham and Miller made a request, ask them if they can provide the team a serious lack of competition yesterday's rebound contribution.

"I will assess all the elements," Shuai said Adams.

Spohr Stella stressed that he still considered Miller and Udonis Haslem, in training before the start of Sri Lanka is also handsome, and Udonis Haslem in the weight room to stay

for a while. Haslem stressed that he was ready, and some degree.

"I do not know how well I was not game to respond to this level, I can not answer this question," Haslem said, "All I can do is training hard every day to train as much as

possible, This is the only way I know of a way into the squad. "

"We have a lack of physical confrontation yesterday, too, too hard to play a lack of effort, lack of energy is, patience is not enough," Adams handsome talk about yesterday's

defeat when he thought the Heat lack of several things.

Haslem said that the Heat have the energy and effort, but the patience and the body against it?

"I mean, I'd feel the same," Haslem said, "Listen, the only way to solve the problem, I want to say I can go sit side will argue endlessly die, I'm not a decision The. "

"I respect the coach's decision,
hermes birkin bag no matter what the decision, I respect."

Former Bulls player, now TNT commentary Steve - Cole'd support Udonis Haslem.

"Although Haslem just returned from injury, there is no rhythm, but he is still the most energy of this team, there are rebounds, tenacious style of player," Cole said.

And Udonis Haslem, as Miller also faces a rebound task.

"I'm on the court, yes, I have the opportunity to rebound," Miller said, "no matter what, to help the team win, I will do, obviously, you do not like to see their team's

rebounds were robbed explosion, which we must resolve to improve, for sure. "

没有评论:

发表评论