2011年6月6日星期一

Cloth Shuai: Wang Gang as Edwin van der Sar not integrate into the team Wang Lei Zihao class

Beijing the evening of
NHL Jerseys June 6, the Chinese Olympic team in Shanghai and London, the Saudi Olympic team was a major pre-Olympic qualifier warm-up match. Take the field take the initiative to the Chinese Olympic games, single-pole striker missed three opportunities to Wang Gang, Rao Weihui's shot hit the door frame is also regrettable. After the match, the Chinese Olympic coach Blazevic into the press conference hall, reviews of the game.

Blazevic: first, Greetings, more and more reporters, and this makes me more happy. For the game, just as you can see, I am glad that today we have a very tough opponent on the game, heard before, this team is very good in this age group a team, I believe that the performance of our team today than the previous A much better against the DPRK, I believe we are the next crucial game against Oman, we will play better. Do you have any questions, I will answer you.

Q: The inverted triangle in front of the team is not very effective tactical execution, how to solve this before hit Oman attack the problem?

Handsome cloth: Our attack is another team some problems, but today's game I saw the performance of our forwards getting better and better, I began to feel optimistic.

Q: Gang performing? In Europe,
San Jose Sharks Jersey the progress of his play What is the significance?

Handsome cloth: certainly in Europe, progress, but unfortunately, he did not integrate into my team, but it is certain that he is trying to force my way into.

Q: how about your body, feel your game today, the voice command is very small, is not tired?

Handsome cloth: Thank you, all my Chinese friends, very happy people are concerned about my physical condition, that you love me, that little voice again, my body is healthy.

Q: The last two, the list of players did not enter the competition, there is no opportunity to enter the game against Oman's list?

Handsome cloth: the next two weeks will be very difficult preparations, the most stable team who, if not by two weeks of hard training, will be left behind, and now can not tell you is that these players play. To 19, some days, to hard training, hard to say who can become an absolute mainstay. In my view, then who persevered through the most arduous training, will represent the
Vancouver Canucks Jersey country to play the game, players must be completely ready, we have from the first minute game victory over Oman's determination, or to can not enter my team.

Q: Today, a newspaper reported that the king of thunder before the temper and low-level errors, causing the team to his dissatisfaction, whether large mine through his performance, the goalkeeper to defend his own position? Would also like to ask the handsome cloth, and today the number of the scene less worried about 19, nobody came?

Cloth Shuai: The first question, I need you to our fans to make a note today, a very influential newspaper, out of an article's content is true, I really criticized Wang Lei, through this games, his performance, I still trust him, he is my captain. North Korea after the game finish, he and I have a very difficult dialogue, through our conversation, his wisdom to understand what I mean, he was the last time today in a fighting also proved his strength, the ball is the norm Desa also difficult to rescue the ball, and he helped out, I am very proud of him.

The reporter asked me why I came in
cheap NHL Jersey so few viewers that this issue is too unusual, and in my opinion, does not call for more fans to the scene to watch the tournament, this is not your fault? Thank you.

没有评论:

发表评论