2011年6月15日星期三

The coronal defeat wade at home confinement two days the emperor: too much pressure

Last season, lebron James
youth nfl jerseys and dwyane wade sit side by side-to the press release on stage, this time, they finally off the pressure of the

title, the words are filled with regret.

"I can play better, after all, I just want to make his teammates better, in order not to let his teammates disappointed, I take a lot of pressure, maybe I do much too much, I

give myself too much pressure!" James said, "if you want to summarize my finals, I don't have to reach our expectations, does that cause we lost the title? I don't know, but I

know I'm not satisfied with his performance."

Compared to myself again and championship was regret, James said he wanted to most of the team or veteran, he said: "after the game, I thought of juwan Howard), (acquire jamaal

magloire, big Z () them, to them, I know I have to win, must want to win a championship.

Wade even though it is hand a championship ring, but losing to his strike seems to be a lot of players, and Miami. Over two days, the NBA finals flash doesn't even go out, have

been lock yourself in theel heat jersheys dwayne wade room.

"I this two days hiding in the room, my children after a while came knocking on my door, they are shut their dad," wade said, "yesterday is my lock yourself in the darkness of

the last day, obviously, I at that time and a half later can't take this matter (losing to forget, you) the mind will always side again and again back these things. But today, I

must take up again the responsibility of being a dad."

Losing the outside world to James and dwyane wade, this pair of tacit understanding also questioned, two similar style team is leading a team can really be on top? Flash himself

said he believes both of them can be compatible.

"We play similar style,
Jim Kelly Jersey this is we the combination dynamic reasons, I think this season we have done a good job, I'm

looking forward to the challenge of next season," wade said.

In addition to said two people to cooperate, wade is a rough for James sound, he said: "if you don't put on his shoes (dark means the perspective-taking), if you don't

experience those he experiences the things, you must be won't understand him."

From defeat out of need how long? Lebron said may be several weeks, or it may have been a month.

"To forget a defeat, it may take off a few weeks, could also be a month,
Ottawa Senators Jersey but in the end, I have to think of a way to let his rally," James said, "this is

not my personal end point, it won't be the end of Miami."

没有评论:

发表评论