2012年5月29日星期二

The Argentinian international scored 30 goals for City

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero on Monday insisted his future lies while using the Premier League champions despite reviews linking him with Real Madrid. The Argentinian international scored 30 goals for Authentic Soccer Jerseys Town in his maiden time following his shift from Atletico Madrid last summer on a five-year offer. My future is at Manchester City, Aguero advised the Situations. I just want to stay the following. My agreement has 4 ages left to run and I see myself remaining the following at the very least as long as that. There are normally rumours, but there is no truth in them real madrid champions 2012 jersey. I am not serious about moving to Real Madrid or anywhere else, he extra. City have treated me really well from your quite very first day I arrived, I am settled at the club and my family are happy in Manchester, and I would like to stay. Aguero's last-gasp strike against QPR within the last day for the English Premier League period sealed City's earliest domestic championship due to the fact 1968, additionally, the 23-year-old can see a lot more silverware following for that Blues from the ages to comecustom chelsea jersey cheap . It is composed by kittyshinesoccerjerseyscom 05.29.2012
Tag
LAMPARD Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论