2012年5月19日星期六

Beckham was in Greece as part of the delegation to accept the Olympic flame

David Beckham said on Friday that he wants to continue actively playing Authentic NFL Jerseys for at least another two years and that he is keen to be included within this summer's Good Britain Olympic squad. I want to continue to engage in soccer for providing I can, maybe for another two years. Then I'll always be concerned in sports and soccer in some way. I am enormously proud of what I've achieved in the years I've performed, Beckham said. My dream came true. I wanted to engage in for Manchester United and then the national team and i achieved that, he said. Beckham, who was in Greece as part of this delegation to accept the Olympic flame, visited an Athens school with London Olympics 2012 chief Sebastian Coe, hours right before they joined the rest for the British party taking the flame back again to England. He said he wanted to be selected to the British side in the Video games because of what I can bring into the team and not since of his ability to fill a stadium as a celebrity. The 37-year-old LA Galaxy player,4xl white afl 50th anniversary chargers jersey and former England captain, was part of London's winning bid workforce while in the contest to stage the Olympics and is looking to be included inside squad. We're quite excited and pretty proud to stage the Olympics in the UK and I'm exceptionally proud to be considered a part of it, Beckham said. It's incredible what's been created down in the Olympic Park. He said he plans to acquire his children towards Game titles and they're terribly excited as long as I find tickets. I have 4 children, for example Tampa Bay Bucs Throwback jersey a few boys, and they sustain me busy. I am always either kicking the ball all around with them or throwing the ball around with them or just managing with the park, Beckham said. It is composed by kittyshinefootballleaguestorecom 05.19.2012
Tag
dan marino jersey for sale

没有评论:

发表评论