2012年7月13日星期五

Paulinho: I want to stay at Corinthians

Inter Milan target Paulinho has expressed his like to remain at Corinthians. The Brazilian midfielder was strongly linked with a turn to Serie A this year, with I Nerazzurri on the list of clubs keen to amass the 23-year-old.NFL Custom Jerseys Corinthians are going to do everything they will to keep me, Custom Chiefs JerseyPaulinho told fcinternews.it. I want to remain here plus i hope that my future is resolved as quickly as possible so to play without having any distractions. Inter did not spoken directly with us but they have spoken to my representatives. I will reward Corinthians with regard to their willingness to prevent me.Personalized Kansas City Chiefs Jersey Wherever I go, I will nevertheless win. It's not at all a money issue, I want to play football. Paulinho was signed by Corinthians from lower league club Bragantino 24 months ago possesses excelled within the Brazilian top flight, raising the Sao Paulo outfit win their first ever Copa Libertadores title latest research by.

没有评论:

发表评论