2012年7月13日星期五

Vick 'excited' about Eagles' upcoming season

This is Michael Vick's first full offseason when the Eagles' starting quarterback as well as is excited about the upcoming season.authentic soccer jerseys for sale There is surely a sense of urgency, even so it should be that way, Vick told Alex Lee for the Philadelphia Daily News. We got the chips set up the way we want them. If we keep our guys healthy ?a especially coming off a terrific spring of minicamps and OTAs ?a we really have an optimistic feeling regarding it season. The world thinks like there is everything in our favor.customized germany jersey Usually I don't want to go camp, he was quoted saying. That part I'm going to admit. But the year of 2010, I feel like we are going to have fun with it. We will really enjoy it to make the most from it. I'm excited. Like I said, I have never been this excited to have a season.MARCHISIO Italy Jersey We comprehend what is at stake, Vick said. We know and we're pumped up about it. It is exactly what it's all about. It means so much that i can give this city the things they deserve, Vick said, pausing between words seemingly for emphasis. And that's why I work as hard because i have been working, why my focus is distinct now, why I am a different person with a different quarterback right this moment.

没有评论:

发表评论