2011年7月5日星期二

Kirilenko: Euro will be considering leaving the NBA to serve their country

Well-known foreign website "to talk about http://www.nfljerseyso.com basketball," the Utah Jazz player Andrei former all-around talent - Kirilenko interviewed, the Russians in

an interview said he was willing to leave the NBA players
NFL Football Jerseys to play the Spanish ACB League, he will follow Russia's European Championship team participate in the upcoming war.

Here are the main interview:

Q: After July 1, you have become a free agent, and now you are ready to find a new job begin?

Kirilenko: Since entering the league from me, I shut down the first NBA experience. Negotiations between employers and employees is not very smooth, the Alliance has begun a

variety of measures. I do not know then I will go where many people are still willing to stay in the NBA, but the shut down has also given them more choices possible.

Q: Your first consideration is to stay in the NBA it?

Kirilenko: I have under contract and those players would be better than the state, if the lockout ends, they must immediately return to their team to perform the contract, and I

as a free agent, I can next season In Europe, playing for a whole year, even more than a year.

Q: You have received a formal offer of http://www.nfljerseyso.com some NBA team has it?

Kirilenko: Not yet, but I can not get any formal offer, because downtime is not allowed during league players and club contacts. I am also in the 5-6 league teams are

interested, I will shut down
dallas cowboys jersey after listening to me out that they may offer. I think I can still maintain a good

state of 3-4 years, regardless of the top teams in the NBA or Europe I can do something.

Q: Have you considered return to Russia to play?

Kirilenko: stop giving me the opportunity to play with my old friends, my family and the Russian fans also hope to play there but I would consider going to Russia, I do not

play, I would like to try to go somewhere else, For example, the top Spanish league ACB. My agent will be listed in a few weeks for me and I am interested in joining the team

should consider the list. My family is most important in my life, they think that I should consider one of the factors.

Q: You will be doing this holiday season?

Kirilenko: I now have about a month of vacation, I still maintain the good condition and ready to participate in Russia's European Championship campaign team. A few days later I

will Sergei - Mongolia and Asia, http://www.nfljerseyso.com and Victor - Kaya Pa that the Russian national team have convergence, we will meet one to two weeks, then go to the

Russian men's basketball team training camp.

Q: Will you be attending the second
green bay packers jersey phase of the Russian men's basketball team training camp it?

Kirilenko: I want to join the team as soon as possible, probably in July 20 or 21, I will go to Slovenia to participate in team training, prepare for the next European

Championships.
It is composed by kittyshinenfljerseysocom 07.05.2011
Tags:
new york jets jersey
oakland raiders jersey
philadelphia eagles jersey

没有评论:

发表评论