2011年7月17日星期日

Warcraft disgust with O'Neal more complete breakdown of respect and Media Relations

"Basketball Conference Network" news, soccer jerseys for sale Shaquille O'Neal - to join TNT radio when throwing the word:

"beast has gone, the giant has bid farewell, if Dwight - Howard can not get the 2-3 championship, I will be very disappointed. "Howard does not know if I can take O'Neill's

class, but one thing he is certain: Howard does not want the media always get compared to him and O'Neal.

Although Howard and Shaquille O'Neal are the dominant class giants, but Howard does not want people to get compared to him and O'Neal. Howard said that "(people often get two

players for comparison), this kind of thing has happened in a lot of players who they get - Kobe Bryant and Michael - Jordan, for comparison, and Naaonier with the 'sky hook'

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt - Wilt Chamberlain for comparison, in every age, this kind of thing will happen once they found a (potential) players, they will say, 'Hey, your style

of play and his like, so you must to be his kind of guy '. "

Howard did not want O'Neill to become a part of his life, he will try to forget the impact of O'Neill's own efforts to play themselves. Howard said, "For people to take me with

O'Neill than I feel very honored and we are
brazil soccer jersey the ruling class players, we all love to find happiness on the court, we like the

same things we were both very interesting, silly , and we like to dance ... our personality there are too many similarities and I do not mind being out with him for comparison,

but I still want to do myself. I do not want O'Neill to become part of my life, O'Neill, I do not know, I was such a character in the whole life, I have been such a person. "

Comes to the media, Howard is the face of disgust. He bluntly, "To be honest, I dislike each other with the media, I just want to be respected by their team effectiveness, this

is the only important thing. Media can fantasize, but no way to end the media play if I was able to team to the peak, you will naturally earn respect. "

Howard admitted that he did not watch last season's finals. He recalls, "I did not see a final, I only own (did not play finals) disappointed, so I can not see someone else's

game, I just freed from the game and relax a bit and I to a remote island, lying on the beach, twice a day to do push-ups. I Dirk - Dirk Nowitzki was happy, I also Jason - Jason

Kidd was pleased that he has played 68 seasons,
Argentina Soccer Jersey Now he finally got a championship. "

It is composed by kittyshinejerseyscoolcom 07.18.2011
Tags:
ac milan jersey
mexico soccer jersey
usa soccer jersey
england soccer jersey
brazil soccer jersey

没有评论:

发表评论