2011年7月18日星期一

Rockets rookie want to learn and Lori Parsons suggests people turned round

According to the "Karma Santos Sports" message, and now comes shut down period, but the Rockets rookie Chandler - Parsons was not idle, following, and teammates Courtney - Lee

had the devil in the Orlando training, he
NFL Football Jerseys went California and Indiana Pacers forward Paul - George, with training, but in an interview, the Rockets rookie is

confident, he bluntly through continuous zipper, and self-confidence can be based in Houston, he also revealed in Lori is likely to participate in the future organization of

training camp.

Shut down for the summer training players constitutes a great impact, www.nfljerseyso.com especially for the rookie, especially, but Parsons has not been such difficulties

down, he kept contact with other players, and received joint training opportunities, "These things (Alliance shut down) is not able to control us, but for me, the good thing is

now able to travel to Houston to attend mini-camp, where I can get some systems not only training, but also to know Coach McHale some plans and ideas, shut down is unfortunate

for all concerned, but I would go to work actively and in good shape. "Parsons said.

If the alliance does not shut down into a crisis, then Parsons at this time would be able to appear in the summer league stadium, which can be effectively investigated rookie

head coach, and now despite the loss of such opportunities, but Parsons has not been upset, he will use this time with respect to his intensive training to improve their

physical condition, and thus prepare for
san diego chargers jersey the new season. "I certainly want to become stronger, as I career at the

University of Florida, the same trend." Parsons said, "I will work hard to improve in all aspects, including dribbling, shooting and defense, etc., I I think the Rockets will

want to go to the functional multiple locations, so I need to be prepared to adapt to different positions, I think I have the ability to do it. "

As a rank-round pick, Parsons still faces many challenges in the competitive team, he wants to get playing time, perhaps the most difficult, but the Rockets rookie is very

confident, he believes he will have the opportunity to appear in www.nfljerseyso.com the team list, "I am able to maintain a foothold in the Rockets lineup optimistic." Parsons

said, "My agent is very experienced in this area, he will guide me to seize the opportunity I think the Rockets have been very interested in me, otherwise they would not choose

me. "

Finally, Parsons said he still will continue to shut down through the training to deal with the crisis: "Rockets point guard Kyle Lowry has recently convened a group of players

you want to train together, maybe I will
washington redskins jersey join his camp, I had just and Sport Courtney - Lee been trained to, and

these guys play great together. "
It is composed by kittyshinenfljerseysocom 07.19.2011



Tags:
new england patriots jersey
new orleans saints jersey
new york giants jersey
new york jets jersey
oakland raiders jersey

没有评论:

发表评论