2011年7月2日星期六

The rocket summer, leaving the team finalized the first person to officially shut down the night he chose to leave

According to the "Houston Chronicle" reported that both sides were the last negotiations broke down, NBA League finally announced officially shut down. Taking into account the Rockets could stay in the
NFL Fan Shop uncertain future in the NBA draft just off the city get the rookie Donatas - Moti Yunus ready to return to Italy to play, and re-join the Italian club.

Moti Yunus said in an interview with reporters, he was prepared to accept the offer from Italian club Benetton contract in such a way to spend during the NBA lockout, and is likely to wait until next season and then http://www.nfljerseyso.com return to Rockets.

This news from the Moti Yunus joined the Rockets have just over a week, a week before the Minnesota Timberwolves on draft night and the Rockets for the transaction, the Moti Yunus sent to Houston. Can people did not expect is that the rookie even announced so soon to leave.

"My team has actually been there Benetton contract." Moti first round No. 20 pick Yunus said, "They told me, If the NBA can recover in mid-season, the Rockets and I hope I can return to NBA play, they let me out of this is not a problem. "

"This is why I bit pleased, but also some sad reason." Moti Yunus said, "Now the situation is very difficult, I really do not want to leave the team for such a decision, I am not happy to There are teams I selected in the draft, this is undoubtedly the most important in my life one thing, it shows that they are very optimistic about my prospects, struggling to support me and
new orleans saints jersey I really thank those who appreciate my fans and have been I work for the team. happen so I am very sad. "

For Moti Yunus, the choice is no doubt http://www.nfljerseyso.com that his own interests without loss, even if the NBA season can not be restored, he still has to play the ball and can get sufficient wages, and once the NBA recovery He can also choose whether to return to the Rockets play.

Moti Yunus said, he is now considering whether to kick down the Benetton team has a season, it also depends on the idea of ??the Rockets. However, during the lockout, he and his brokerage team and the Rockets can not have any communication. NBA to start until after the Rockets in the NBA draft until they have been on the right.

Currently, NBA players have been clearly told that if the players during the offseason to play because of injuries in the other league, their contracts will be considered invalid. But rookie is not currently within the scope of this policy. Originally veteran Luis - Luis Scola is ready to shut down during the search for a contract to play, but now only for the Argentine national team he played for.

"I think have been able to play also a good thing for me, I can guarantee at least the state of the game, adding more experience, more ways to make their more powerful, it can not play ball better than here stronger. http://www.nfljerseyso.com "Moti Yunus said," For me, sitting on the bench watch other people play is probably the worst thing. "

Moti Yunus can choose to
new york giants jersey shut down in between the Rockets to keep training, but he apparently felt more back to Italy to play for his development. "I wanted to come forward to play, but this is not my choice." Moti Yunus said, "If this year is to play without the ball, but also leave me here, that is really meaningless."
It is composed by kittyshinenfljerseysocom 07.02.2011
Tags:
philadelphia eagles jersey
pittsburgh steelers jersey
san diego chargers jersey

没有评论:

发表评论